Monday, September 23, 2013

Hansen Family Reunion

With summer time comes family reunion time!!  My mom's side of the family always has their reunion in May.  I always get excited to see my cousins, aunts and uncles and see how many new little kids there are ;)  This year was a little more difficult for me because Kam couldn't come with, it was just me and Grant.  We had taken Kam to the ER a couple days earlier for abdominal pain and, although he was doing well enough I could leave him, he didn't feel up to going.  Anyway, I didn't get a lot of pictures like I usually do because I was chasing my little boy around without hid daddy's help :)

 Grant enjoyed the traditional Easter Egg Hunt

 My five year old niece found the special 
golden egg, much to the shame of my 
10-12 year old cousins!

 My cousins with my cute Grandma

 I don't think Devon knew about this pic but his
cute little girl did :)

Me and my cousin Daline!
Aren't we cute?


That is all the pictures I took the whole day!!  Sad!  Oh well, I still have the memories and that's what counts!

1 comment:

  1. yes, you and daline are cute!, I think she is holding westley or doug...where is his head? ha ha, how funny!

    ReplyDelete