First time flying! He did a really good job, especially for such a long flight!
We went to the beach the day we got there. Grant
loved the coves and the smooth water!
He wasn't so sure about the sand though....
Exploring the water with the fam. Kam's parents were
still in Hawaii from their break in China. They left the
next day, but at least we got to see them!
Splashin' time!!
Running around the house in his Hawaiian shirt.
The Polynesian Cultural Center. It was hard to get a pic
without cutting off Kam's head or Grant....
Waiting for the show.
Seriously, no normal face for this guy!
The show. Grant enjoyed the drums :)
Just chillin' in the stroller
I love to see the temple!!
I have always loved the pictures of this temple so
we had to visit. I am grateful to know that this
cute little family of mine can be together forever
because of temples!
Somehow I only ended up with one flower picture! Crazy!
Feeding the fish. Yeah, there was a lot of fish!
Grant enjoyed the colors and the noises of the fish.
Grant loved his cousins. They liked to entertain him :)
Waiting for the Pineapple Express at the Dole Plantation!
I decided it was impossible to get a picture with
all four of these crazy kids looking at the camera!
Riding the train!!
These two just loved their Uncle Kam!
Eating pineapple ice cream at the Dole Plantation!
I was super excited because I only ever get this stuff
at Disneyland!!
The beautiful bay! I've been told the name of it many
times and I still can't remember it... Hanauma, Haumana, Mahana???
We actually put Grant in his swimsuit for this beach trip :}
Overlooking the bay while waiting for the video we had
to watch before we could go down.
Grant was enthralled with the view!
The bay from beach level.
Going exploring with daddy.
Testing the water. It was a little rougher here than at the coves.
Kam trying to convince Grant that sand is more fun than the water...
Proof that I was there too ;)
I think we wore him out...
Pearl Harbor. Grant wasn't too interested in the
museums while we waited for our boat.
Riding the boat out to the USS Arizona Memorial
At the memorial. A great reminder of those who have lost
their lives for our country, here and overseas.
Our last evening, we went back to the coves and had
dinner at the beach. Grant really loved those beach chairs!
And I got my sunset at the beach :)
Grant spent a lot of time with daddy on this trip :}
It's hard to tell, but on the left it's Kam and Grant walking
to the water in the sunset.
Our last family photo in Hawaii, just as the sun set.
We're so glad we got to spend a week with these guys!
Thanks for letting us stay and play!
So glad you guys came to visit and that you blogged about it! I was so excited to hear about your baby's gender, thrilled to have another niece!
ReplyDelete