Saturday, April 27, 2013

Aaaaand, We're Back!!

Ok, I know it has been a long time since the last several posts and I was supposed to be caught up, but I have a really, really, good excuse.  I promise!  Ok, so it might not be that good of an excuse, I think it depends on who you ask.  Anyway, I haven't posted lately because I haven't been feeling good at all for the last few months.  As most of you know, I am pregnant again (yay!!) and the "morning" sickness has really gotten me down.  Poor Grant has felt pretty ignored as I've had to lay down a lot and watch movies to keep my mind off of how bad I feel.  I am happy to say that I am now feeling better most of the time and now feel like doing a few more things :)  I'm afraid I won't feel "normal" until after September 24th (when this little one is due), but I'll take what I can get!  I was sick with Grant as well, but I really think this time has been harder than last time for 2 reasons- first, I have Grant to take care of this time, and second, I've been getting sicker as the day goes by, making the evening the worst.  Either way, it has not been fun!  I wish I was one of those lucky ladies who didn't get sick!  Well, enough about that.  Here's my cute little reminder of why I go through it all....


 Yup, that's why :)  He really enjoys wearing the vest from Mexico that my brothers wore when they were little (since he's the first grandson, he got it even though it was never mine....)

I have too much to post to catch up today (we went to Hawaii during my hiatus), and I'm going out of town again this week, but I promise to post more in the next few weeks so I can catch up!  (It's in writing now so I have to do it, right??)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you are getting better!
    P.S. this is Jenni, not Casey.

    ReplyDelete