Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Swimming

Grant has been taking baths in a regular bathtub since he was 4 or 5 months old and loves being able to splash and play so I've been curious how he would like a pool.  We have one in our complex.  We've lived here for 2 years and never used it.  So, what better time to try it out than with my little boy, right?  However, I've hesitated to go because I didn't dare go alone.  Thanks to my friend Jenni going with us, I finally took him to the pool.  He LOVED it!  I think I have a little fish on my hands and I'm afraid I'm going to have to get more comfortable wearing a swimsuit :}

Getting ready to head in! 


 
Checking out the water...


Hmm, not too bad. 


He loves his floater! 


Drying off after a great time in the pool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment